Home >> Recommendations to Parents
Recommendations to Parents
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the School Authorities by enforcing punctuality, regularity, personal cleanliness and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons and by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the School.
- Parents are particularly expected to sign the Progress Reports and any other similar documents or Remarks made in the School Calendar by Teachers, failing which, the parents will be called to the School.
- It is compulsory for parents to attend the Open Day Meeting scheduled with teachers to discuss the progress of their child/ ward.
- Parent’s remarks, if any, should be made separately by Letter.
- If a Student is likely to be absent through illness for a longer period, the Principal must be informed within three days.
- Parents and Guardians are specially requested to notify the School of any change in their address and telephone number.
- When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their Letters, the Standard and Division of their children.
- Parents, guardians or other persons are not allowed to see the pupils or call them on telephone during School hours or interview the teachers, while they are engaged in teaching, or at their residence. As the staff members should be seen preferably in their off periods, an appointment with a member of the staff should be arranged before hand.
- Parents and Guardians will take note that Students will not be admitted to class in case they are not in possession of their Calender or improperly dressed, absence leave note, or P.T. uniform on days notified.
- Parents / Guardians must ensure that children do not apply nail polish, mehendi or tattoos or wear any jewellery in the neck or payals, bangles, etc., when attending School.
- As the School authorities will not be responsible for the safety and welfare of the child / ward after School hours, all children must be collected in time. Failure to do so may have serious consequences for the child / ward.
- Whenever School excursion / tours are taken out, the School authorities will not be responsible for the safety of the child though every precaution will be taken in that respect. Students will not be allowed to swim. The form of Consent for Educational Tour must be submitted to the Class Teacher / Principal duly filled in before attending the School excursion / Tour.