Home >> Admission and Withdrawal
Admission and Withdrawal
  • Admissions for Std V and Std VIII will be online. All applications for admission are handled by the Principal.
  • If a student comes from a school outside the State of Maharashtra, the Leaving Certificate must be countersigned by the Inspector of the State in which that school is situated. 
  • No Leaving Certificate is issued until all debts due to the School are paid in full. Application for the Leaving Certificate must be made in writing.